No hype, no fuss, no exaggeration, nothing but the facts. ANWA Retreats are one of the Heavenly events available to us here in this busy and often troubled world.
I recently attending my 10th ANWA Retreat. Each one is unique. Each one is supurb.
- Un-interrupted writing time.
- There is chocolate.
- Surrounded by other writers.
- Writers all around you mean you are accepted by all, not considered weird like in the general world of non-writers.
- These writers share your same standards.
- There is lovely chocolate.
- Catching up time with old friends.
- Meeting new friends.
- Plenty of delicious chocolate.
- You may take a nap without putting anyone out.
- Much writing accomplished.
- Goals reached.
- Enough chocolate to fill your wildest dreams.
ANWA Retreats . . . maybe we should consider calling them "Time Out For Chocolate!"