I haven't been able to focus my thoughts lately with so many things going on so instead of choosing one topic I have chosen to share all of my random thoughts with you today. You're welcome.
1. Planning a trip to Disneyland is harder than I thought! There are so many choices and "packages" to choose. I don't want to get ripped off. Well, yeah...I realize what I'm saying. It's Disneyland.
2. Auditioning for a play is SO much funner when I'm the director. Maybe it's because I like telling people what to do, maybe it's because I'm not the one standing in front of everyone to be judged. Whatever the reason, the last few days have been so fun! I have to stop myself from saying, "You're going to Hollywood!"
3. Spring has finally peeked through the clouds here in the rainy northwest and though I am not fooling myself into thinking the rain is over by any means, I am really enjoying the sun for the first time in years. (Have you seen how white I am? The sun has long been my enemy.)
4. My son gave me a Hershey's kiss on Mother's day and I was reluctant to eat it. Not because I am trying to be "good" but because Lindor has spoiled me and now I no longer crave Hershey's chocolate. I've become a chocolate snob! Help me! Is this a condition that lasts long?
5. A friend of mine begged me to watch "Mad Men." I did. 3 episodes anyway. I don't know how to tell her that I didn't like it. It left me confused (not guessing in a good way), and angry with one of the main characters who cheats on his wife without thinking twice. I am guessing that I am supposed to be fascinated with the "1950-60's" lifestyle and mindset that the people had, but I think they got it wrong in a lot of ways. So...now I have to tell my friend somehow that I didn't like her favorite show and don't plan to watch more. Hmmm.....
6. Some friends of mine encouraged me to tell my German friend to bring "Kinder eggs" back with her but she informed me (I had to look it up to believe her) that they have been banned by homeland security. http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/news_releases/national/04212011_2.xml
Because CLEARLY...a chocolate egg with a toy inside poses a serious threat. You will be fined $300 per incident. Is this the same group of people who phased out the "toy inside" the cereal box?
That is all.