- Floating on the sparkling clear water and with a few clouds billowing by in a sun shining out of an endless deep blue sky.
- Chicken Tortilla soup with a dollop of sour cream, sprinkled with shredded cheese and cilantro.
- Ice cream sundaes and chocolate covered vanilla ice cream popsicles followed by chocolate truffles while floating in the crystal clear blue water.
- Thirteen writers quietly stepping in and out of their stories.
- Grandma's homemade cookies, Christy's homemade salsa and veggie pizza, watermelon, fresh veggies in spinach dip and M & M's.
- All of this at our first ANWA "Swim & Write Saturday" for our ANWA chapter and the ANWA youth chapter.
Summer is great for writers!