by Cindy R. Williams
It is after midnight, which is one of my best writing times. The reasons are:
1. Family is in bed, safe and sound.
2. Cats, dogs and fish are fed and happy.
3. No phone ringing.
4. No wash beeping.
5. No cooking to do right now.
6. No running a taxi service.
7. Garden is watered.
8. House is tidy.
9. And best of all; when I am tired, my creative brain thinks outside the box, and I can fly into my waking dreams and my imagination soars.
Great reasons, but there is one drawback tonight . . . I am now too sleepy. Good night!